Danijel Skočaj, PhD
Visual Cognitive Systems Laboratory
Faculty of Computer and Information Science
University of Ljubljana
Večna pot 113
The main research interests: computer vision, cognitive vision, cognitive systems, visual learning and recognition, incremental learning, interactive learning, statistical learning, cognitive architectures
Applied ARRS project.
Project duration: 2014 - 2017
Project duration: 2009-2014.
PKP project, 2014 (pages in slovenian).
Teaching in 2015/16
- Robotics and machine perception (Robotika in računalniško zaznavanje)
- Development of inteligent systems (Razvoj inteligentnih sistemov)
- Seminar 1 and 3 (Seminar 1, Seminar 3 , 3.st.)
- Introduction to computer science (Uvod v računalništvo)
- Scientific skills 2 (Veščine v znanstvenem delu 2, 3.st.)
- Production of multimedia content (Produkcija multimedijskih gradiv)
- Artificial intelligence (Umetna inteligenca, 3.st.)
- Algorithms and data structures 1 (Algoritmi in podatkovne strukture 1(Sežana))
- Distributed intelligent software technologies (Porazdeljene inteligentne programske tehnologije)
- Data structures and algorithms (Podatkovne strukture in algoritmi (PeF))
- Computer science (Računalništvo (FPP))
All information about the courses is provided on the internal pages of FRI.
Robust estimation of subspace coefficients. This package contains Matlab functions, which perform robust estimation of subspace coefficients in PCA, CCA and LDA methods.
- IEEE, Slovenia section, chairman of the Slovenian Computer Society
- IAPR, Slovenian patter recognition Society, member of the Executive board
- School of Computer Science, University of Birmingham, UK
- DFKI Saarbrucken, Germany
- ACIN, Technische Universität Wien, Austria
- PRIP Laboratory, Institute of Automation, Technical University Vienna, Austria
- Institute for Computer Graphics and Vision, Technical University Graz, Austria
- Center for Machine Perception, Czech Technical University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Computational Vision and Active Perception, Numerical Analysis and Computer Science, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- 11th IEEE International Conference on Face and Gesture Recognition FG2015, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 4-8 May 2015
- CogX Spring School 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 24-30 April 2010
- RSS 2008 Workshop on Interactive robot learning, Zurich, Switzerland, 28 June 2008.
- ECCV 2006, Graz, Austria, 7-13 May 2006
- Cognitive Systems Kickoff, Bled, Slovenia, 28-30 October 2004
- Computer Vision Winter Workshop 2004, Piran, Slovenia, 2-4 February 2004