Cognitive Systems for Cognitive Assistants
EU FP6-2002-IST-2 EU FP6 IST Cognitive Systems Integrated project
The main goal of the project is to advance the science of cognitive systems through a multi-disciplinary investigation of requirements, design options and trade-offs for human-like, autonomous, integrated, physical (eg., robot) systems, including requirements for architectures, for forms of representation, for perceptual mechanisms, for learning, planning, reasoning and motivation, for action and communication.
- KTH Stockholm, Sweden
- University of Birmingham, UK
- CNRS, University of Paris V, France
- DFKI, Germany
- Alfred Ludvig University of Freiburg, Germany
- TU Darmstadt, Germany
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
CoSy @ UOL:
Some latest results:
Continuous cross modal learning and unlearning:
- “These are elongated objects.” [03'19/71.7MB] -- Continuous learning of associations between automatically extracted visual features and basic visual concepts (colour, shape) in the integrated system.
- “This object is not blue.” [00'10/2.15MB] -- Unlearning - updating/correcting the current representations with negative information (negation).