I received my PhD degree at the Faculty of Computer and Information Science, University of Ljubljana in 2021 under the supervision of Assoc. Prof. Matej Kristan, PhD.
My research interests are visual object tracking, video object segmentation, deep learning, pattern recognition and machine learning. In the past I was working on the industrial project for surface quality inspection.
I am a teaching assistant at the Advanced Computer Vision Methods course.
Google Scholar | GitHub
- Plaque of excellence for the outstanding scientific paper: Discriminative Correlation Filter Tracker with Channel and Spatial Reliability, awarded by Slovenian Pattern Recognition Society in 2021
- Golden plaque award for outstanding scientific achievements of a research group awarded by University of Ljubljana
- A special award for research work in 2020 for the publication: Performance evaluation methodology for long-term single-object tracking, published at IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics
- A special award for research work for PhD students for three conference publications in 2019:
- CDTB: A Color and Depth Visual Object Tracking Dataset and Benchmark (ICCV)
- FuCoLoT – A Fully-Correlational Long-Term Tracker. Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV)
- Object Tracking by Reconstruction with View-Specific Discriminative Correlation Filters (CVPR)
- A special award for research work for PhD students for the work: Discriminative Correlation Filter Tracker with Channel and Spatial Reliability, published at International Journal of Computer Vision (2018)
- A special award for research work for PhD students for the work: Deformable Parts Correlation Filters for Robust Visual Tracking, published at IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (2017)
- Faculty’s Prešeren award for the master’s thesis (2015)
- Dean’s recognition for excellent ultimate success in completing their studies (2015)